STARTING LIVE Monday 4th October 2021
Do you struggle with ongoing digestive symptoms? Fed up with daily gut pain and bloating? If so you need our Happy Guts 4 week Low FODMAP Programme.
Many people struggle with ongoing gut symptoms for years unsure as to the triggers, underlying causes or what to do about it. The low FODMAP diet is now known as an effective strategy to help bring resolution to many ongoing symptoms – whether IBS, SIBO or in some cases IBD.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most functional gastrointestinal disorders clients will experience. IBS most commonly affects people between 20 and 30 and is twice as common in women than men. It is thought that up to 15-20% of the population suffer from IBS. The good news is that taking a functional nutrition approach is extremely effective for the treatment of IBS including the use of a low FODMAP approach. Now research is highlighting its benefit for SIBO and IBD conditions too.
Our Happy Guts Low FODMAP based programme will provide you with a greater understanding the FODMAP diet, the 3 stages and who the meal plan is most likely to be effective for. We will guide you step by step through the stages of the diet combined with detailed webinars on functional gut disorders IBS, IBD and Diverticular disease. We will also be running a cookery demo showing you some of my favourite gut healthy recipes for long term health.
This programme will give you a valuable insight into the underlying triggers and mediators associated with IBS, Crohns, Colitis and Diverticulitis, how to follow a low FODMAP plan including reintroducing foods and long term gut health.
The Programme includes:
A comprehensive low FODMAP food plan outlining the diet – the foods to include and those to avoid
A 4 week low FODMAP meal plan to follow with over 60 recipes (all recipes are gluten free)
Weekly webinars (via zoom)
- Monday 4th October 6pm (uk time) Overview of the programme and the low FODMAP diet
- Monday 11th October 6pm (uk time) IBS: taking a functional nutrition approach
- Saturday 16th October 11am Cookery demo – healthy gut recipes including fermented foods
- Monday 18th October 6pm (uk time) IBD and Diverticular Disease
- Monday 25th October 6pm (uk time) Review of the FODMAP programme, how to introduce foods and long term gut health
All webinars are recorded and are uploaded into the Lean and Nourish Members Area after each event
When you sign up now you can immediately download the Happy Guts Low FODMAP Ebook and meal plan
You will also be sent an invitation to our Lean & Nourish facebook group where we provide ongoing nutrition support and additional webinars on nutrition and health
On signing up to the Low FODMAP program you will become a member of Lean & Nourish Club with additional benefits:
- Additional Meal plans, shopping lists and nourishing recipes to save you time and effort in the kitchen
- Access to additional webinars and programmes
- Monthly live webinars with group support via the facebook page
- Weekly emails for tips, recipes of the week and more
- Exclusive blogs and videos on nutrition, a healthy mindset, health and fitness
Please note that when you sign up for the program you also subscribe to the Lean & Nourish Club. This is an ongoing subscription. You can cancel this subscription at any time by logging into your members account. When you cancel you will no longer have access to the Lean and Nourish Resources.